[ Prev ]
[ Index ]
[ Next ]
Created Wednesday 13 May 2009
Meryl should try to find a boyfriend to nourish her.
She'll find another ‘faerie’, male at school
Eryn discovers she had been tricked to accept Meryl.
- 101 course in Crystal magic.
- People in a room, a crystal in front of them
- Not speaking, not a sound
- When someone understands, s/he is taken away by the teacher for more courses (but no more explanations)
- Meryl will help Ashley.
- anything is virtually possible
- It just requires energy, given by others through some media, like blood. Or without, or ...
- The more it affects unwilling or unknowing people, the more it's demanding. When people are willing to accept the changes, it's fairly cheap (for example the instant shower in Chapter 2 v1)
- years are counted relatively to the coronation of the royal couple. The new year is the anniversary of the coronation.
- The king and the queen rules the country with equal powers
- The coronation is magically validated
- The crystals can:
- interact with (other) crystals:
- physically (ex: create movement, a motor, vibrate ...)
- non-physically (ex: transmit information, telephone)
- interact with people
- body level (ex: healing, but it can only makes the body repair itself, it can't do anything in the body directly. For example it can adjust hormone levels, but it can't repair directly a broken bone)
- mental level (ex: library — Internet equivalent)
- They can't:
- interact physically with things
Ashley is 15 and Meryl 14
No backlinks to this page.